In 2003 i bought a new Izuzu of the show room floor it now has 62000 miles on it Izuzu told me i was not the original owner therefore the warrenty is void the warrenty is 10 years or 120000 miles the dealer is still in business but is not an izuzu dealer any more. Izuzu is about to get sued by me soon. I do not have the money to fix the car right now being without a car has made life very difficult.The people at Izuzu will not tell me who the original owner of the car is.

Had an Experience with Isuzu Manufacturing Services Of America?

Comments

Isuzu no longer does business in the U.S.A., however General Motors own part of it Isuzu, before it disappered from the U.S.A.General Motors does make parts for Isuzu cars, and Isuzu does make parts for General Motors.

Check the warranty paper to see if the orginal warranty is transferable. In the auto industry, some warranties are transferable, and some are not. I will recommend you to contact Carfax, about the orginal owner. I wish you the best of luck, and make sure you fight for your right.

The U.S.A need more people like you.People who fight against largest companies are Robin hoods of the 21th century.

Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more